Residential Storm Damage in Carrboro, NC
This family’s home in Carrboro, NC had storm damage to their ceiling from rain, causing their ceiling to cave in. The after picture shows how SERVPRO of South Durham and Orange County was able to safely remove the damaged ceiling, dry the damage in this kitchen and work to get this family’s home, "Like it never even happened," as quickly as possible.
Water Damage Emergency Tips – What You Can Do Until Help Arrives
After any water damage situation, your primary focus should be safety first.
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting.
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items.
- Remove and prop wet upholstery and cushions.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Gather loose items from floors.
Have A Water Damage Emergency? Call SERVPRO of South Durham and Orange County at 919-596-1242